WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN THE MOVIE ANIMAL AWAKES

Tuesday 3 February 2015

New Year, New Blog. Late as usual.

Hey!


You wouldn't believe how excited and nervous I am about starting blogging, but it's time to ignore my fears and share my opinions. There is so many better blogs about movies and tv series (what makes me appreaciate you, my dear Reader, very much), and knowing that makes me feel even more under pressure, but how could I ever discover if it is thing for me without trying at least once? Maybe there will come the day when I match them. Still, I am very sorry, if it turns up to be an incomprehensible bunkum, and also for my english, but I can promise you, it's only going to improve.


Comments, notices and different opinions are most welcome as long as they don't insult anybody. I'd really enjoy some discussion, because I can talk hours and hours about the matters I'll be bringing up, so don't hesitate to speak to me, and absolutely don't be scared! It's me who has shaky hands every time I click "publish", enough for both of us.


Well, shall we begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment